Double whammy! Two posts in one day! Hehe, that's what I call compensation. Ahaha, I'm such a suck up. Anyway, today I went to watch Doctor Zhivago the Musical starring the one and only Anthony Warlow!
To say it in one word? Unimaginable. It's so bloody brilliant, we had excellent seats, straight in the middle, and straight in the center. My Gosh, it was three hours of MIND BLOWING singing, acting and performing and it was my first time experiencing a musical/opera. So amazing.
SO THE SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE DAY:
- Went to eat lunch, saw a sparrow about to eat at my left overs.
- Jump around darling harbour and try to attract unnecessary attention.
- Found an amazing T-Shirt Store.
- Eat Reese's and Hersheys.
- Watch an amazing production of Dr Zhivago.
- Have coffee with Anthony Warlow at a cute cafe called "Bartino".
- Stomp around Star City in boots.
- Come home.
LOL YES. THAT IS ANTHONY WARLOW'S HEAD. AHAHA.
By the way, just for reference:
9 Union Street, Pyrmont
PH: 9518 8000
Have a Great week all.
OH AND BY THE WAY: